Thursday, January 8, 2009
Well well well guys!! I have two more days before I head out for the great land of Uganda!!! I'm sure things will be a little crazy my first few weeks, so work with me okay!! I am planning on updating my blog frequently instead of dealing with email!! By the way I understand it is if you sign up for a blog, you can actually leave me comments and communicate that way!! I can't wait to fill you guys in on everything!! PEACE OUT YA'LL... I'm heading to UGAAAAANDAAAAA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey cupcake,
ReplyDeleteI hope everything is going well so far! I miss you tons already. Everyone has been asking about you and I let them know what I knew, so keep me updated. I am anxiously awaiting your return, I love my cd and my pictures. I will check this multiple times a day until I know how often you have access to the internet. Well be careful and know that my heart is there with you.
Love,
Josh
ERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteok so like i friggin miss ya already!! I'm glad you made it there okay, Josh let me know. I hope you're havin a great time and enjoying AFRICA!! I love you dearly and i hope you're eating okay without hot sauce haha!! MUCH LOVE CHICA!! XOXOXO!! I'll be checking this often cuz i wanna know how you are :) Be safe :) tell Kell i said HEY!!
PEACE & ONE LOVE!
LOVE.... ME!!!!!!!
Hi Sweetheart,sounds as though you are acclimated to the way of life there already. Your picture is so beautiful with all the children around you. I have put it on my background and it will make me smile. Aunt Sue and I will get you a box off next week. No doubt about it...I knew that you would want hs. Did you get to see any of the inauguration? I watched as much as I could on my computer. I am impressed and see a different person that I had thought I'd see. We must all continue to pray that our country, as great as it is, will become even greater, not just in prosperity but in a spiritual way also. Have you met any missionaries yet? They are many of them in Uganda. Well from all indications, the Tide should have some very good recruits coming in. Signing Day is a few weeks off, but I'll keep you informed. Cassi called me today and she and Mark are getting married in February. I am glad of that. If is is girl it will be Annalee Marie (I believe) and if it is a boy it will be (Jacobi Adam). I told her I thought Adam Jocobi sounded better. Let me know when you hear from your nursing application, because I want to make sure that you stay an Alabama Girl...either UA or UAB, so keep me informed. I love you bunches...Grandmom
ReplyDelete